- Logistics Solutions. The service enables farmers and their buyers to discuss evacuation and transportation logistics and determine viable solutions to transport goods to farms or markets. This process is also strengthened by a network of Agri-Response Vehicles (ARVs), that are entrepreneur owned pickup trucks that offer a high competitive freight rate (INR 0.02 per kg/ km).
- Market Connect. Finally, the major benefit of 1917iTEAMS is the provision of information on potential markets, buyers and sellers and enlightening farmers and buyers of the different selling/buying options available to them. It is important to note that 1917iTEAMS connects the registered farmers with commodities to sell to the registered buyers looking to buy the same commodities but does not participate in any buying /selling negotiations.
iTEAMS is a cloud based platform that provides advisory services and ensures a level playing field where buyers and sellers are made aware of each other’s needs and prices, and decide on whom they want to shake hands with. Once the deal is done the farmer / buyer places the call to the ARC on the toll free number for lifting and transportation of the produce by the ARVs to destinations of their choice.
- Personalized ‘Agro Advisory’ based on ‘Farm and Farmer Profile’ in the local dialect through the IVRS, SMS and the mobile app
- Booking of Agri Response Vehicle (ARV) on Toll-Free and through the mobile app
- Market accessibility through the ARVs
- Sell/buy request on Toll-Free number and on the mobile app
- Price transparency and information on IVR, SMS and mobile app
- Best fit product market scenario
- ‘Live Interaction’ with Scientists and Level 2 experts through the IVR
- Facility to ‘Refer Critical Problems’ to relevant ‘Crop Specialist’ available virtually
- ‘Round the Clock Query Registration Facility’ through IVRS & Smart Phones
- ‘Anywhere Anytime Access’ to Past Advisories
- Facility to ‘Push Emergency Message’ to Farmers based on Location and Crops
- ‘Network Independent’ – Accessible from All Networks
- Farmers using text messages as a reference and validating transactions
- Timely information related to production, protection, post-harvest and weather
- Voice messages to aid farmers with less literacy skills
- Weather forecasts and awareness to help in planning agricultural work
- Short films via social media on agriculture-related information
- Increased awareness about the use of ICTs in agriculture